LATEST ARCHDIOCESAN UPDATE: June 11, 2020 (CLICK HERE)
IN TIME OF COVID 19
Dear Parishioners, (My sisters and brothers of GOOD COMMON SENSE!)
We are beginning the process of making the Church available for Daily Mass, Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals as well as private prayer on a regular basis. Beginning Monday, June 15th we will have daily Mass with a congregation. The number of people who may attend can be no more than 50 people. For those who attend:
- Masks must be worn at all times while in Church
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be observed
- Families that live together may sit together without social distancing but must social distance from the next person or family
- Seating in the pews that are not cordoned off
- Please do not enter the Sanctuary or the Sacristy
- Directions for Communion will be given before Mass
- The Consecrated Host will be given in your hand NOT your mouth
- The use of the Cup will be suspended
THE SCHEDULE BEGINNING JUNE 15th will be:(Livestreaming continues)
Mon. – Wed. – Thurs. – Sat.
9:00 AM…Mass in English
Sat., 5:00 PM…Mass of Anticipation for Sunday
Tues. and Fri.
9:00 AM…Mass in English
6:00 PM…Mass in Polish
EXPOSITION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT ends on Sunday, June 14th
- The Church will be open for private prayer following daily Mass and will close at 3 PM
THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 20th and 21st, the Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time and its Vigil Mass, we will resume regularly scheduled Masses with a congregation as well as livestreamed, as always.
-dispensation from attending Mass in person is continued
The same requirements as above will pertain to Sunday Masses as well.
MASS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
You will be able to reserve a place at Mass for the Saturday, 5 PM Mass, the Sunday 7 AM in Polish; 9 AM in English; 11 AM in Polish; and 1 PM in English Masses.
There will be 2 Masses in Polish to choose from: Sunday 7 AM or 11 AM
For Saturday 5:00 PM and Sunday Masses: With the 6 feet social distancing requirement, we will be able to accommodate 90 people at each Mass. For that reason, we will require you to pre-register for the Mass you plan on attending. This can be accomplished in two ways.
- You can call the parish office at 908-756-3393 if you do not have access to the internet; or, the preferred way is to:
- Go to our website and click on the side bar where it says MASS REGISTRATION. This will allow you to choose the date and time of the Mass you wish to attend. This registration process is quick and easy.
- PLEASE REGISTER FOR YOUR FAMILY ONLY!
With regard to this registration process, please, please – using your GOOD COMMON SENSE – understand that you will not be able to simply “drop in” and be able to stay and attend Mass on Sundays. Although you may feel this sounds cruel or unreasonable, you must understand we must abide by the directives set down by the State and the Archdiocese.
We will be exercising every precaution that is necessary to maintain a very sanitized and disinfected worship space but always remember:
There will be a risk for anyone who comes to Church. Even with the best health practices and strict social distancing, anyone who enters a public space should recognize there is a risk of contracting the COVID-19. Continual cleaning and disinfecting is ongoing in our Church, but no one should expect that they will be any safer from germs than in any other public space.
Sacrament of Reconciliation – Confession
- Monday thru Friday..1 PM to 2 PM
- Saturday..4 PM to 5 PM
You can access pandemic prayers in English and in Polish by clicking on the desired language.
Archbishop's Update June 3, 2020
- Keep updated on the developing situation by staying connected to:
- Encourage families to share faith at home and to pray together.